6 Week off season training program
Since we've opened in MOT we've looked for ways to partner with teams and train our local athletes. We know the importance of adopting healthy habits including fitness at a young age, so creating a fun environment for our youth to train is one of our gym's main initiatives. We use the motto #FitnessFriendsFun and our team training is no different.
Our off season training program meets 2x per week for 6 weeks. All classes are one hour long and are led by our experienced coaches.
Athletes who participate in our 6 week program should see improvement across the 10 components of fitness:
- Cardiovascular / respiratory endurance – The ability of body systems to gather, process, and deliver oxygen.
- Stamina – The ability of body systems to process, deliver, store, and utilize energy.
- Strength – The ability of a muscular unit, or combination of muscular units, to apply force.
- Flexibility – The ability to maximize the range of motion at a given joint.
- Power – The ability of a muscular unit, or combination of muscular units, to apply maximum force in minimum time.
- Speed – The ability to minimize the time cycle of a repeated movement.
- Coordination – The ability to combine several distinct movement patterns into a singular distinct movement.
- Agility – The ability to minimize transition time from one movement pattern to another.
- Balance – The ability to control the placement of the body’s center of gravity in relation to its support base.
- Accuracy – The ability to control movement in a given direction or at a given intensity.
In addition, one of the most important products of our training programs is injury prevention. Our constantly varied workouts are an excellent way for youth athletes to break away from sport-specific training which tends to rely on specific body movements and limited muscle groups.
6 week program meeting 2x per week
scheduled and coordinated with your team's coach.
Interested in registering a team or want more information?
Please complete the form below.